To clean Blowfish shoes, gently wipe them down with a cloth dipped in a solution made of colorless soap and water. Next, wipe the shoes with a cloth dipped in clean water to remove soap residues. Finally, stuff some newspaper inside the shoes and leave them to air-dry naturally.
It’s important to note that performing a deep wash on a pair of blowfish Malibu shoes is not recommended as the binding of the shoe can become weak.
- Always treat the stains on blowfish shoes instead of performing a deep wash.
- Ensure that the detergent or solution that you are using to treat the stain is gentle.
- Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals to treat or wash your white blowfish shoes, as this could damage the material.
- Avoid using any type of dryer to dry the shoes; it’s best to stuff them with newspaper and leave them to air-dry naturally.
What material are Blowfish shoes made of?
Most blowfish shoes are usually made of polyurethane or canvas. Polyurethane is a man-made material that can closely replicate leather, while canvas is a natural fabric made from cotton or hemp.
Blowfish shoes are a brand of footwear that offers a variety of styles for both men and women.
They are known for their comfortable fits, trendy designs, and affordable prices.
Most of their shoes are made using faux leather or canvas.
Their website also says that they make shoes that are better for the environment by using recycled materials, dyes, and vegan fabrics.
Do Blowfish Malibu shoes have removable insoles?
Blowfish shoes have a removable insole that can be hand-washed using soap and water.
While the official site does not recommend any specific brand of detergent to use, it is recommended to use a gentle detergent that is generally safe for fabrics.
Make sure that you don’t use a detergent that contains bleach or other harsh chemicals, as these could damage the insoles.
Additionally, it’s recommended to use cold water when washing the insoles, just to be on the safe side.
How to clean blowfish Malibu shoes?
Step 1: Remove the insoles
The first step to cleaning your Blowfish Malibu shoe is to remove the insoles.
Insoles are prone to accumulating dirt, sweat, bacteria, and debris, so they should be washed separately.
In order to clean the insoles, you must first remove them from the shoes.
There are no special skills needed to remove them; you just need to gently slide and pull the insoles out.
Step 2: Prepare the cleaning solution
The next step is to prepare the cleaning solution by mixing a small amount of colorless soap with water in a bowl.
Alternatively, you can also use a mild detergent that does not leave excess residue behind.
Step 3: Wipe the shoes
Using a clean cloth, gently wipe the shoes with soapy water (the solution that you prepared).
Try focusing on areas with excessive dirt or stains.
Step 4: Remove the soap residues
Now dip a separate clean cloth in clean water (non-detergent water), and use it to remove any remaining soap from the shoes.
Step 5: Clean the insoles
The insoles were taken out in Step 1, right? Now is the time to have the Malibu footwear insoles cleaned.
You can clean the insole by dipping it in a solution of detergent and water and scrubbing it gently with a brush or cloth to remove any dirt or stains.
Rinse the insole thoroughly with clean water, and leave the shoes and insoles to air dry naturally, away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
Do not put them in the dryer or use artificial heat to dry them, as this could damage the shoes and affect the glues used to bind the shoe together.
Note: It’s important to note that these instructions are for spot cleaning and not deep cleaning (the official manufacturer only recommends spot cleaning as opposed to deep washing). If you have any specific issues with your shoes, such as scuffs or stains, it’s best to check the manufacturer’s website for specific care instructions.
What’s the best way to dry blowfish Malibu shoes?
Allowing the blowfish Malibu shoes to air dry is the best way to dry them.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for drying your blowfish shoes.
- Once you are done spot-cleaning the shoes, stuff them with newspaper to help absorb any excess moisture.
- Place the shoes in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Make sure the shoes are allowed to air dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Do not put them in the dryer or use artificial heat to dry them, as this could damage the shoes and affect the glues used to bind the shoe together.
- Remove the newspaper from the inside of the shoes and replace the insoles.
- Check the shoes for any remaining dampness; if the shoes are still damp, repeat the process with the newspaper until the shoes are completely dry.
Note: Dry the insoles of your blowfish shoes separately for best results.
Cleaning your blowfish shoes is easy, and you don’t need to do anything special to get ready, because you don’t have many options.
Since the manufacturer only recommends spot cleaning as a best practice, you can stick to the spot cleaning process.
Just make sure that you use only mild detergent or soap and lukewarm water while cleaning your shoes, and avoid using any form of dryer.
If the shoes are heavily soiled, you can explore dry-cleaning options.
You May Also Like
- How to Wash Hey Dudes Shoes? (Step-by-Step)
- How to wash Converse shoes in the washing machine? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to Wash Allbirds Shoes? (Step-by-Step)
- How to Wash Velvet Shoes? (Comprehensive guide)
- Can you wash mesh shoes in a washing machine?
- Can You Wash Shoes in a Washing Machine?
- Can you wash Wedding Gowns in a Washing Machine?
- How to Wash Faux Fur Blanket? (Step-by-Step)
- How to Wash an Alpaca Blanket? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How To Wash Barefoot Dreams Blanket? (Step-by-Step)
- How To Wash Minky Blankets? (Step-by-Step)
- How to wash a Down Jacket in Washing Machine?
- How to Wash a Sweatshirt? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How to wash Squishmallows? (step-by-step)