As time passes by your Miracle Bamboo Pillows will inevitably get dirty.
Whether it’s from spills or just general wear and tear, at some point you will have to wash them.
Miracle Bamboo Pillows are not only comfortable, but they’re also easy to care for.
In most cases, you can simply throw them in the washing machine by following certain instructions, and you are done.
In this article, you will learn how to wash miracle bamboo pillows safely without damaging them.
Here’s what this article covers.
- What is Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
- What Sets the Miracle Bamboo Pillow Apart?
- How To Use The Miracle Bamboo Pillow For The First Time?
- Are Bamboo Pillows Washable?
- Is it possible to machine-wash bamboo pillows?
- How To Wash Miracle Bamboo Pillow the right way?
- How to Dry Bamboo Pillow?
- How can you remove the odor from a bamboo pillow?
- When to Replace Your Bamboo Pillow?
- Final Thoughts
What Is Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow is a pillow made from bamboo viscose and shredded memory foam. It is designed to provide support and comfort for all sleep positions.
The stuffing from the zipped clever can be removed or added to change the loft and stiffness.
A comfortable sleep posture can be achieved with the help of Miracle Bamboo Pillow’s adjustable softness and support.
What Sets the Miracle Bamboo Pillow Apart?
There are many qualities in Miracle Bamboo Pillow that sets it apart from other pillows on the market.
Here are some well know benefits that give this soft pillow an edge over its competitors.
The Benefits of a Bamboo Pillow
- It is Hypoallergenic
- They are Machine Washable
- They are Dust Mite Resistant
- It has Mold and Mildew Resisting capabilities
- It is Antimicrobial
- It is Odor resistant
Additionally, bamboo is a very breathable material, so your pillow will stay cool and comfortable all night long.
This soft pillow makes a great choice for those who are looking for an eco-friendly and hypoallergenic option.
How To Use The Miracle Bamboo Pillow For The First Time?
If you’re using the Miracle Bamboo Pillow for the first time, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
First, the pillow is filled with memory foam, so it may have a slight odor when you first take it out of the packaging. This is normal and will go away over time and does not require any action on your side.
So, simply let the odor air out before you use them.
Second, be sure to follow the washing instructions carefully.
Your Miracle Bamboo Pillow can be machine-washed, but it must be air-dried or tumble-dried on low heat.
With that said, you should not wash the bamboo pillow as soon as you unbox it.
Are Bamboo Pillows Washable?
Yes, you can wash bamboo pillows. In fact, it is recommended that you wash them every few months to keep them fresh and clean.
Bamboo pillows are made of a material that is very similar to memory foam, so they are just as comfortable and durable.
However, because they are made of natural materials, they can sometimes develop an odor if they are not properly cared for.
To clean your bamboo pillow, simply follow the washing instructions that came with it.
Be sure to fluff your pillow after washing so that it retains its shape.
Is it possible to machine-wash bamboo pillows?
Yes, bamboo pillows can be washed in the washing machine.
However, you should use a gentle cycle and cold water.
Also, be sure to put the pillow in a mesh laundry bag to protect it from getting damaged in the machine.
If your pillow has a memory foam core, you should hand wash it instead of machine washing.
Machine washing can cause the memory foam to lose its shape.
How To Wash Miracle Bamboo Pillow the right way?
There are two ways to wash your miracle bamboo pillow.
Let’s take a quick look at both methods in detail.
How to Machine Wash a Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
In order to machine wash your Miracle bamboo pillow, you will need the following items:
- Washing machine
- Mild detergent
- Mesh laundry bag
Once you have the above items handy proceed with the below steps.
Step 1: Read the Care Label
The very first step is to read the care label that is attached to your Miracle bamboo pillow.
In most cases, the care label will have specific instructions to wash, clean, and dry the pillow.
Once you get a green signal from the care label, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Remove the Pillow Case
To wash your miracle bamboo pillow correctly, first remove the pillow from its case.
Step 3: Pre-Treat the Stains
If your Miracle bamboo pillow has any stains, pre-treat them with a mild detergent or a mild stain remover.
Simply apply the detergent solution OR stain remover and work the stained areas gently.
Step 4: Put the Pillow in a Mesh Bag
The next step is to put the pillow in a Mesh Laundry Bag.
If you don’t have a mesh laundry bag, you can use a pillowcase instead.
Step 5: Add Detergent
Simply add mild detergent that is suitable for your washer.
Always use a mild detergent and avoid using excess detergent, as this can damage the pillow.
Step 6: Set the Washing Machine
Now it’s time to select the right settings to wash your pillow properly.
Use the below settings to get the best quality wash without damaging the fabric.
- Wash Cycle: Gentle
- Spin Speed: Low
- Soil Level: Low
- Water Temperature: Lukewarm OR Warm
- Pre-Wash: Not Required if already pre-treated
Step 7: Run the Wash Cycle
Once you have set the washer, hit the start button to run the cycle.
Step 8: Dry your bamboo pillow
After washing, put the pillow in the dryer on a low heat setting.
Once the pillow is dry, fluff it to restore its shape.
How to Hand-Wash Miracle Bamboo Pillow?
If you don’t want to machine wash your Miracle bamboo pillow, you can hand wash it instead. Here’s how you can do it.
- Start by spot cleaning the pillow with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and add a small amount of mild detergent.
- Swish the water so that the detergent mixes well.
- Next, soak the pillow in soapy water for about 5 minutes, then gently scrub it with a soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse the pillow thoroughly with clean water.
- Press the excess water out of the pillow, then place it on a clean towel and allow it to air dry.
Miracle bamboo pillows are made of memory foam which is very durable, so hand washing is a great way to keep them clean without damaging them.
Plus, this method is much gentler on the pillow than machine washing.
Note: Washing in Hot or cold water will ruin the bamboo pillowcases. Also, avoid using bleach or fabric softener while washing Miracle Bamboo Pillows, this can damage the pillow and affect its quality.
How to Dry Bamboo Pillow?
Once you have washed your Miracle bamboo pillow, it’s time to dry it.
Drying the pillow is a very important step and should not be ignored.
If you don’t dry the pillow properly, it can develop mold and mildew.
Here are some tips on how to dry your Miracle bamboo pillow.
- Use a low heat setting on your dryer.
- Use a gentle tumble setting.
- Fluff the pillow after it’s dry to restore its shape.
- If possible, line dry the pillow
- For best results air dry them naturally.
How can you remove the odor from a bamboo pillow?
Washing your pillow is the best way to remove any odor from it.
Miracle bamboo pillows can easily handle machine wash as well as a hand wash.
If washing looks like a daunting task, simply use vinegar and water.
Here’s how to use it.
Take half cup vinegar and half cup water and mix it well.
Next, pour this solution into a spray bottle.
And start spraying this solution on the pillow.
Finally, use a towel to blot the excess moisture and let it air dry.
Vinegar has natural disinfectant properties which will help to remove any odor from the pillow.
Plus, it’s a very gentle solution that won’t damage the pillow.
Also Read: How to Wash a Pillow Pet? (Step-by-Step)
When to Replace Your Bamboo Pillow?
In General, a Miracle bamboo pillow can last anywhere between 2 to 3 years.
However, this can vary depending on how often you use the pillow and how well you take care of it.
So, it’s ultimately you who will decide when to replace it depending on the current condition of the pillow.
With that said, Bamboo viscose doesn’t last as long as memory foam, so you may need to replace the pillowcase if it starts to lose its fluffiness.
Washing your miracle bamboo is not as overwhelming as it may seem. In fact, it does not require any special preparation or attention.
You can machine wash or hand wash your pillow with ease.
Just remember to use a mild detergent and always set the washer on a gentle cycle if you prefer machine wash.
As for the drying part, you can air dry them which will take a lot of time, OR use a gentle tumble and the lowest heat settings in the dryer.
Lastly, avoid using bleach or fabric softener as this can damage the pillow.
You May Also Like
- How to Wash Allbirds Shoes? (Step-by-Step)
- How to Wash Hey Dudes Shoes? (Step-by-Step)
- How to Wash Faux Fur Blanket? (Step-by-Step)
- How to Wash an Alpaca Blanket? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How To Wash Barefoot Dreams Blanket? (Step-by-Step)
- How To Wash Minky Blankets? (Step-by-Step)
- How to wash Converse shoes in the washing machine? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to wash a Down Jacket in Washing Machine?
- How to Wash a Sweatshirt? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How to Wash Squishmallow? (Step-by-Step)
- How to wash Ruggable Rugs? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How to Wash Curtains with Hooks?
- How to Wash Printed Shirts? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How to Wash Velvet Shoes? (Comprehensive Guide)
- How to Wash and Dry a Weighted Blanket Safely?