Samsung Ecobubble is a technology that generates tiny bubbles through a built-in bubble generator. It helps dissolve detergents by utilizing the bubbles created by powerful squirts of air.
It also lets you wash at lower temperatures and still get good cleaning results.
Not only does this save energy, but it also helps to protect your clothes from damage that can be caused by hot water washing.
Additionally, with Samsung’s “Bubble Soak” feature, you can soak your clothes in bubbles before washing to help loosen tough stains.
- EcoBubble technology helps to dissolve detergents faster.
- It creates tiny bubbles through a built-in bubble generator.
- The detergent is able to immediately penetrate the stain due to increased interfacial tension between the stain and the fabric.
- EcoBubble technology is effective even in low water temperatures.
How does EcoBubble work?
To create tiny bubbles, Samsung’s EcoBubble technology makes use of a specialized mechanism that injects air and water into the detergent compartment.
These microbubbles lower the surface tension of water, making it easier for the detergent to mix with it and producing a strong foam that penetrates the fabrics more thoroughly.
So, when you turn on your washer’s Eco Bubble feature, it mixes air with water to make bubbles. Then, it adds detergent to the mix and creates a powerful foam that can easily penetrate through fabric fibers for an extremely deep clean.
The EcoBubble technology also makes the wash cycle much more efficient because it uses less energy but still gets the job done.
This, therefore, makes it a great choice for those who want to get the most out of their washing machine and save energy at the same time.
What is “Bubble Soak” in the Samsung washer?
“Bubble soak” is a feature or setting that can be used on heavily soiled or stained garments during the wash.
It works on most fabric types, such as cotton, denim, synthetics, infant garments, etc.
All you need to do is simply select or add a 30-minute bubble soak to your existing cycle. Next, start the wash cycle with the eco-bubble feature enabled, and it should make enough bubbles to get deep into the fabrics and remove even the most stubborn stains, like grass, food, and drink stains.
Benefits of Ecobubble technology
Usually, when it comes to laundry, there are two common types of washing machines: front-loading and top-loading.
In recent years, front-load washers have become more popular because they use less water and energy than other types.
Samsung’s eco-bubble technology takes this a step further by using less water and energy while still delivering great cleaning results.
Below are the benefits of Samsung’s eco-bubble technology in washing machines.
- First, they use less water than conventional washers and this not only saves you money on your water bill, but it’s also better for the environment.
- Second, eco-bubble washing machines use less energy than traditional models and this will result in lower electricity bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Third, EcoBubble technology is gentle on clothes. The tiny bubbles penetrate deep into fabric fibers to lift dirt and stains without damaging delicate fabrics like silk or wool.
- Furthermore, EcoBubble washing machines are backed by Samsung’s 10-year warranty, so you can be confident that your investment will last.
Samsung’s Ecobubble technology delivers superior cleaning results even when using cold water.
The eco bubble generator uses water, detergent, and air to produce a large number of tiny bubbles that quickly and efficiently treat stains and dirt on clothing.
Even though these washers may seem expensive at first, they can save you a lot more in the long run on your energy and water bills.
You May Also Like
- How to use Whirlpool Front Load Washing Machine with care?
- Why is the Whirlpool washer not agitating? (With Troubleshooting)
- Where is the drain filter on a whirlpool top load washer?
- Where is the lint trap located in the Whirlpool washing machine?
- What does Eco Wash mean in Whirlpool washing machines?
- How to run a diagnostic on Samsung washing machine?
- How to reset Samsung washing machine? (step-by-step)
- What is a Steam Wash In LG washing Machine?
- What is a portable laundry hamper? (Explained)
- What is Pulsator Roller in a Washing Machine?
- What is a Washing Machine Clutch? (Explained)
- What is the Allergiene cycle in an LG washer? (Explained)
- What is NFC in a washing machine? (Explained)
- What is Diamond Drum technology in Washing Machine?
- What is a Washing Machine Standpipe? (Explained)
- What Is Rinse And Spin In LG Washing Machine?
- How to Clean Kenmore Washing Machine Filter Top Loader? (The Easy Way)
- Why Does the Washing Machine Beep?